Version 9.0.2 (Latest Release)
- Corrected a bug that resulted in an error when more than on ExoInsight admin was added to an environment.
- Removed drop-down requirement on Admin Users screen to accommodate different browsers
- HFM integration with Alteryx
- HFM integration with Tableau
- HFM integration with KNIME
- HFM integration with relational databases
- HFM integration with flat files
- Enhanced password security handling - passwords are no longer displayed or editable to ExoInsight admins
- PBCS/FCCS connections can now utilize an admin-only environment, enabling easy updating of credentials
- The ability to configure PBCS dimension metadata output columns
- Error when selecting the environment when adding Saved POVs or ExoInsight Variables has been resolved
- Inability to enter application after selecting environment when adding Saved POVs or ExoInsight Variables has been resolved
- PBCS dimensions do not expand after Oracle update (incorporates 8.7.1 hotfix)
- SmartView to POV String converter page for Essbase did not display any ExoInsight environments.
- ExoVars - ExoInsight created and maintained substitution variables that can be used in POV Strings, enabling easy control of query updates within Alteryx, Tableau, KNIME, Qlik, or any other target that ExoInsight supports.
- Saved POV references - Now Saved POV names can be referenced as the query, enabling easy updating and maintenance of any ExoInsight processes that use Saved POV queries.
- Granular control of Saved POVs and ExoVars by ExoInsight environment, Application, and/or Database.
- Sparse BSO cube query optimization
- WITH ExoPowerPOV syntax, enabling the creation of on-the-fly members and rollups.
- Improved SSO user interface when logging in
- An error occurred while refreshing a PBCS connection in Tableau after the initial creation was complete.
- Older versions of Tableau (2020.3 and lower) displayed an error message when connecting to PBCS data sources.
- PBCS now allowed as a PBCS environment name.
- Member names with parenthesis ( and ) are now allowed in the PBCS/FCCS POV String syntax.
- Enhanced encryption of all usernames and passwords in the configuration file after frontend operation.
- Automation Builder no longer creates unnecessary zip files.
- Fixed an issue with "leaveHyperFileOnServer" not working as expected.
- Fixed issue with Essbase or PBCS/FCCS environments not showing up properly in the Automation Builder.
- Enhanced logging for PBCS operations.
- SmartView to POV String conversion tool for PBCS and FCCS
- Member Combinations functionality for PBCS and FCCS. Allows granular control over associating members from one dimension to another.
- Admin-only environments. Enables ExoInsight admins to use environments specifically for them that may have different query limits.
- Substitution variables are displayed for PBCS.
- POV String looping for PBCS: now base members can be used in loops if security is restrictive to top level members.
- PBCS missing/blank records are no longer returned to the result set.
- Essbase Query Limits: Cube-level row limits can be set to control the size of queries executed through ExoInsight.
- Speed enhancements made when navigating the outline tree.
- A bug has been resolved that was causing performance issues when loading to a relational database.
- New flags for relational database integration: dimensionNamePrepend and dimensionNameColumnPrefix
- Automation Builder screen available to all
- File download available from Automation Builder screen
- Generation column aliases for PBCS and FCCS
- Support for Oracle Essbase 21c.
- Improved log viewer: faster, searchable, sortable, exportable.
- Enhanced security improvements for SSL support.
- Columns have been added to the dimension extracts that include aliases for each generation.
- An option was added to the relational database integration that allows the user to specify the table name prefix for dimension tables.
- The ability to output dimensions to delimited flat files was added.
- SSL certificates that include multiple DNS entries is now supported.
- Under some circumstances, the Tableau Web Data Connector (WDC) can hang upon loading from the WDC screen to Tableau, even though the data loaded fine in the WDC.
- An error occurred when running a POV String with a member name that included a parenthesis in the level0 function.
- When utilizing the loops feature of the POV String, if the first query did not return any results then the result set would have incorrect column names.
- When using the Google Sheets Add-in for Essbase, submitting data while using the Member Name and Alias preference would revert the retrieve to using member names only.
- The data-load portion of the relational database push would not create the data table for certain relational database destinations under certain circumstances.
- Improved Essbase Report script handling
- After a post-load calculation was run, the pre-load calculation script was being written to the log file even though the correct post-load calculation was executed.
- Aggregation operator column added to metadata output when UDA_MF is true
- The ability to call a calculation script before and after an Essbase load
- CSV output when using MDX requires a POV parameter as well
- Row limit option for Google Sheets Add-in/ExoInsight Excel Add-in
- PBCS Query Builder leaves option does not pull only bottom-level
- Essbase Load Alteryx plug-in was only running in Dry Run mode
- TruncateDataTable:false was causing an error when running the relational database integration for PBCS/FCCS
- GetSelectStatement in CLR was not performing correctly with new POV String syntax
- TruncateDataTable:false was causing an error when running the relational database integration for Essbase
- KNIME support for PBCS
- OpenJDK 14 support
- Support for CLR
- The ability to modify the default port for ExoInsight
- Enhanced functionality for KNIME integrations
- KNIME support
- Loops functionality available for file export (Essbase/PBCS/FCCS)
- POV String loop syntax
- CSV file export option
- All #Missing records will be removed when using the NONEMPTY operator in POV String syntax
- The ability to add custom SQL prior to and after the relational database export runs
- Enhanced metadata available - member formulas, UDAs, attribute values, etc
- The username and password is now encrypted in the configuration file
- Automation Builder for Essbase/PBCS/FCCS
- FCCS support
- Load data to Essbase from Alteryx
- Relational-to-relational REST API
- In-place upgrades available
- Support for the Oracle PBCS source system
- Relational database integration
- Tableau (direct connection and hyper file creation)
- SSL support
- ASO export parser
- Outline parser
- Essbase report script syntax support
- DateAdded field added to data and dimension exports
- Loops functionality available for MDX statements
- Ability to load back to Essbase via REST API